New Lifee 101|NYC

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Runway "DOPE" Towards Heroism

DOPE! The ony way this blog will be effective, is if you follow (open in a new window)-->this "LINK" and let the song play...Cool...

...............waiting...................waiting..............

Ahh, so is this your first time on BonneyRunway.com? Well, it's ok if it is. BonneyRunway just dropped a few new DOPE pieces (featured below), AND the site is featuring a "Not Found On Limewire or Youtube" hit "Nuthin But a Hero" by Mr. Tabi Bonney, creative, lyrical, fashionista, "DOPE dude" 'Hero' extraordinaire.

So...Is my use of the word DOPE (and words alike) becoming kind of...confusingly redundant(define: needless or unnecessary repetition)....hmm...Maybe you should peep the pics below...






True, looks like Tabi is pretty DOPE! And what makes it even more DOPE are all the DOPE people holding the DOPE signs!

But, the coolest DOPE'est ish is the new BonneyRunway releases...



Dont speak French?....Me either........Free Translation.com....


I ..adore, like, LOVE, BonneyRunway with all my heart...DOPE!







SO!, I bet the song has played about, 7, 8 times now, and...I think you like it?... I know I do...I think its DOPE 4real...

TEXT CONVO
LizJ: Can I do a feature about BonneyRunway on my blog site?
Bonney: Sure!
LizJ......Yo...I need Nuthin But A Hero on my ipod..
Bonney:....Not coming out for a LOONG time......
LizJ..clearly not happy with that answer: OK, well I'm going to BOOST this song like crazii, so the demand for it will be so high, you 'll be forced to DROP (thoug that said dope hu? lol) a single by new years...
Bonney: HaHa....Ha..!

Sooo........
Now you want to follow THIS LINK

ANd let him know how DOPE you think the song is!!
AND GO BUY THAT NEW BONNEYRUNWAY!!

BONNEYRUNWAY

---LizJ

No comments: